attack of the drones

About these ads

7 responses

1. Reblogged this on Ⓐ r m e n i a f e s t o.

January 28, 2013 at 6:13 am

• Thanks for sharing my words.

January 28, 2013 at 10:04 am

• Privileged for your response! I had no idea you wrote this! It is brilliant!

January 28, 2013 at 11:40 pm

2. An excellent and eloquently worded portrayal of a sad reality. Soldiers now gaming addicted ‘kids’, desensitized to their violence by the 3 degrees of separation, thousands of miles and an ocean. No feelings of remorse this is what they grew up on, bodies are gone as soon as they turn off their screens, at night they sleep without troubled dreams. But with every click of that trigger, whether in game or real, they loose a part of themselves, it’s their own humanity they kill.
    Thanks to you for not just seeing but speaking the truth.
    - GF

January 31, 2013 at 4:28 am

3. Ohayo Speakbeliefs! I wanted to inform you that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!You can choose to accept it or not to, I promise not to get angry or offended. http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/ there’s the website to how it work. Also I love this, sadly it’s the reality we are living in right now.

~Amaranthis Paradisus~

February 9, 2013 at 5:00 am

4. That was brilliant!! I wish I could write as good as that!

May 18, 2013 at 8:09 am

5. I say you deserve to be awarded One Lovely Blog, Most Influential Blogger and Best Moment Award.

You don’t have to accept it if it’s not your kinda thing, but please accept my sincere appreciation of your work.

Check it out here: http://middlepathofmoderation.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/winning-awards-rules/

Congrats and cheers! :)
    Sona

July 30, 2013 at 5:45 pm

What say you?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 503 other followers